1. I can only return items within 3 days of receiving my order? Why only 3 days?
We are a small company, and because of this, we can only accept returns within 3 days of when you received your order. To make a return, YOU MUST email us first, letting us know, and we will send you complete return information. BlueDaisyCharms@yahoo.com
2. Why do I have to purchase a split ring tool? All of our charms come with a 9mm split ring - however, this split ring IS NOT attached to the charm. The split ring tool allows you to easily attach the split ring onto the charm, so you can then attach the charm to whatever you would like. Believe me - you will want the tool! Attaching the split ring to the charm without the tool is very hard and painful.
3. What is a split ring? A split ring is what you attach to the charm, to be able to attach the charm onto something else like a zipper pull, a bracelet, or a necklace. All of our charms include a split ring - but it is not attached to the charm - you will need to do this on your own. We suggest our split ring tool.
4. I need a charm design that I do not see on your website. What should I do?
We are always adding new charm designs to our website - and love to hear what our customers would like to see. If you do not see what you need, email us and we will get it for you.
5. When I was attaching the split ring to the charm, the split ring hole broke off the charm. What should I do? Due to the nature of charms, the material they are made out of, and some designs, occasionally this will happen. However - be aware that if this happens to you - these charms are not subject to return. You will need to order a new charm. This is why we suggest ordering a couple extra charms if you are needing a specific number for an event. This happens to us, too. We just have to get another charm.